Monday 15 November 2010

Bored rant...

I'm getting bored of FML at the minute and yes its because I can't seem to beat any semi decent teams.

I'm getting lots and lots of disallowed goals despite not changing my tactic and it never being an issue before. I seem to have randomly started to score a lot of goals via corners to the far post. Well not a lot of goals, cos I'm not creating a lot at the minute but of the goals I'm getting a good majority are from corners.

As I've stated before my squad is older with average age of 27. I should be getting consistent performances but its simply not happening. I have to play rubbish teams to get my morale up only to lose to a decent team and see it dive back down like I went and murdered the first born child of every squad member. Its so frustrating and I wonder whether the fact that I'm the only level 19 rep team in the GW is working against me? What I'm thinking is I'm expected to win games so only get small morale boosts when I do and massive morale drops when I don't. Nothing to back this up like so its probably just me but I can't seem to get things right and its so frustrating.

Only thing I can think to do is a formation change and to shake the squad up. Problem being my players are 'old' so won't sell, the market is dead and I have chuff all money. Good times! I'm just getting bored of logging in for the little time I have at the minute only to lose the majority of my games. I'm not gonna say its the most frustrated I've ever been cos I have a tendency to end up playing crap but I'm getting to the stage where I'm thinking is it worth logging in.

Whinge over, tune in soon for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment